In the event of an aircraft crash or fallen debris on campus:
- Immediately take cover under tables, desks, or other objects, which will give protection against falling glass or debris.
- If directed to do so, or in case of fire, activate the building alarm.
- If the building is being evacuated, proceed directly to evacuation assembly areas. Assist persons with disabilities in exiting the building.
- If outdoors, keep a safe distance from debris. Do not remain downwind from a burning plane. Always avoid power or utility lines.
- Go to a clear area at least 500 feet from the affected building. Keep streets and walkways clear for emergency vehicles.
Public Safety Contact Numbers
Call 911 in an emergency
- Life-threatening situation
- Medical emergency
- Crime in progress
- Major disturbance
- Crime report
- Request for police presence to deal with potentially-disruptive person
Call Extension 7654 or (619) 644-7654 for Campus and Parking Services
- Automobile assistance
- Lost & Found
- Safety Escort
- Room Unlock/Lock
Public Safety and Campus and Parking Services information