If you see a suspicious package:
- Immediately call 911. Provide the exact location and description of the package.
- Do not touch or disturb the package. Do not use radios or cell phones as these may activate some types of bombs.
- Evacuate all staff and students away from the location, a minimum of 500 feet.
- If possible, shut off the gas main and electrical power to minimize the possibility of fire.
- Gather any possible witnesses for law enforcement officers to interview.
Public Safety Contact Numbers
Call 911 in an emergency
- Life-threatening situation
- Medical emergency
- Crime in progress
- Major disturbance
- Crime report
- Request for police presence to deal with potentially-disruptive person
Call Extension 7654 or (619) 644-7654 for Campus and Parking Services
- Automobile assistance
- Lost & Found
- Safety Escort
- Room Unlock/Lock
Public Safety and Campus and Parking Services information