EMAIL HELP (ON CAMPUS)
OUTLOOK 2010 BASICS
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Help and HowTo link
Outlook 2010 Training Demos
Outlook 2010 Quick Reference
OUTLOOK COMMON TASKS
Open or Close Another Person's Calendar or Folder
Rules: Set Up Rule to Direct Email to a Folder
Finding the Size of Email
Forwarding Email to a Non-GCCCD Account
Increase Email Storage Using Outlook Data File Folders
Save Attachments to Another Location
Search for Text in a Folder or Email
Checking your Barracuda Spam Filter for missed messages
Allowing or Blocking an email address in your Barracuda Spam Filter (Whitelist/Blacklist)
Add a sender to your Junk Mail list in Outlook
Distribution List: Save a distribution list to Contacts
- Open the message that contains the distribution list.
- Make sure you can see the Folder List with the message open.
- Click and drag the distribution list and drop it onto the Contacts folder and release the mouse button.
- The Distribution list should now appear in your Contacts folder.
Distribution List: Send a distribution list to someone else
- Open a new message.
- On the Insert menu, click Item.
- In the Look in list, click the folder that contains the distribution list you want to send. Distribution lists are saved in the Contacts folder by default.
- In the Items list, click the distribution list you want to send, and then click OK.
- Send the message.
Note To send a distribution list to someone else, the members of the distribution list must be selected from the Global Address Book and the recipient of the distribution list also must use the same Global Address Book.
Personal Folders - Where Outlook Saves Them:
Backing up the pst-file is quite easy; you just copy the pst-file to a USB flash drive when Outlook is closed.