BLACKBOARD CONTAINER PREPARATION
How to get started with Blackboard
If you haven't used Blackboard before, here is a page that explains how
to get started.
New Container Checklist
The following steps need to be completed before your section container is
ready for students.
- Prepare your container.
- If you have already been teaching with Blackboard, copy your development
container or a recent semester's container into the section container for the
upcoming semester. Instructions for copying a container.
- OR - If you're new to teaching with Blackboard, import the Blackboard model template into your section
container and then modify it with your class information. Do this only if you
are starting from scratch.
- If you use a publisher's course cartridge, follow the instructions provided
by the publisher to install it into this semester's section container.
- Make modifications or additions to the section container as needed.
- Make your section container available when you are ready for
students to access your course.
- Remove the Faculty Read This! menu item from your course