WebAdvisor | Network | Blackboard
WebAdvisor Username and Password
(Used to register
for classes, review schedule, search classes, make payment and more.)
- Username is usually your firstname.lastname (for example: john.smith)
- If you are still having difficulties, refer to the WebAdvisor Username page
- Password is initially set to 6-digit date of birth (mmddyy format)
- Must be changed after initial login
- Must contain letters and numbers
- Used to navigate within WebAdvisor
Tip: Some students find it helpful to
reset their WebAdvisor passwords to closely resemble the password
requirement used for other campus resources.
For example: A student whose date of
birth is 09/06/85 would reset his WebAdvisor password to sept0685
Network Username and Password
access Blackboard, student email, login various labs on campus, connect
wirelessly to the network, access library databases off campus and
- Username is the same as WebAdvisor
Note: Period between the first and last name
- Passwords are assigned and cannot be changed
- Some common usernames have a random number attached at the end
are not sure what your GCCCD Username/User ID is, you can verify it through WebAdvisor.
Learn how now!
- Usernames/User ID may NOT exceed 20 characters in length. This includes the
the period between the first and last name. Applies to the following resources:
- Student email
- Login various labs on campus
- Connecting wirelessly to the network
- Accessing library databases off campus
- If your Username/User ID exceeds the maximum number of characters, delete
the remaining characters.
Blackboard Username and Password
- Username is the same as your WebAdvisor
(No character limit)
If you are not sure what your Blackboard
username is, you can verify it through WebAdvisor.
Learn how now!
- Password is initially set to 6-digit date of birth (mmddyy)
- User not required to change password but has the capability
- Used to navigate within Blackboard only
- See the Blackboard login instructions for more detailed information