Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader

Your Financial Aid Refunds

Get your Financial Aid or College Refund with BankMobile 

 EnrollManage Your Account

If you are using the Money Network prepaid debit card for your financial disbursements or refunds from Grossmont and Cuyamaca colleges, you need to know that the colleges are ending services with Blackboard Pay. Any students with the Money Network prepaid debit card should call Money Network at 1-800-822-4283 to have your funds transferred to a personal account. The card and ATM access will shut off on February 15, 2019. You will not receive any more disbursements, but you may continue to use the card until then. If you take no action to transfer your funds, a paper check will be mailed to you with your remaining balance after the cut-off date.

Grossmont and Cuyamaca colleges have partnered with a new provider, BankMobile Disbursements, to deliver financial aid and other school refunds to students. You will need to sign up with BankMobile even if you are already receiving financial disbursements through Blackboard Pay.

You have two options for receiving refunds:

  • Electronic deposit to another account
  • Electronic depost to a BankMobile Vibe account.

All students will be asked to select a delivery preference. Here's what you need to do:

  1. Make sure your mailing address on file is correct. BankMobile will mail a Refund Selection Kit to the current address you have on file with Grossmont and Cuyamaca colleges. If you're not sure that the colleges have your correct address, please visit your college's Admissions and Records office.
  2. Look for the green envelope.Your Refund Selection Kit will arrive in a bright green envelope sent to your address on file with Grossmont and Cuyamaca colleges. It contains your personal code for making your refund preference selection.
  3. Visit to make your choice.Once your kit arrives, go to and enter your person code to get started. Then select how you'd like to receive your money. If you select the BankMobile Vibe account as your refund choice, you will receive a temporary virtual Debit MasterCard to use until your physical card arrives in the mail.

For more information, visit or

Questions? Contact the Grossmont College Financial Aid office or the Cuyamaca College Financial Aid office.




Last Updated: 08/22/2018
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District