Property & Casualty

To report an incident, please contact Francys Ropohl, Health and Safety Specialist. Also report all incidents to your Supervisor, Manager, or Dean. 

For insurance matters related to onsite incidents, please contact Human Resources:
Francys Ropohl, Health & Safety Specialist at 619-644-7571.

Claims Forms can be found on Forms Depot at
Forms Depot (under Property and Casualty)

Claims Forms or inquiries can be sent to:
Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District
Attn: Human Resources/Risk Management
8800 Grossmont College Drive
El Cajon, CA 92020

This contact information is not for emergency response. If you need emergency response, please dial
 911. These numbers are not monitored 24/7.