What if I do not know if I will attend Cuyamaca or Grossmont College?


You will still need to apply to either Grossmont College or Cuyamaca College to open a transcript. Your CTE College Credit may also be transferable to some additional colleges. The counselors at those colleges will be able to answer that question.

Articulated Credit is available to you right now. It’s free and enrollment is easy. It's a great way to get double credit for some of your hard work in high school. You also gain an edge over other high school graduates while job hunting, by impressing your employer with the fact that you earned college credit before you earned your high school diploma.