Reporting a Website Issue
We work hard to insure the website is always working as expected. However, at times, there may be issues that need addressing.
Types of issues that may need reporting:
- Accessibility Issues: If you come accross any issue you may feel is related to web accessibility such as links missing titles, images missing alternative text, webpages not using an h1 as the first heading, headings not being in descending order (h1>h2>h3>h4>h5>h6), contrast issues etc. please email the district help desk!
- Technical Glitches: If you notice broken links, missing images, or any other technical glitches that hinder the proper functioning of your website, it's essential to report these issues so they can be addressed promptly.
- Content Errors: Typos, grammatical errors, and outdated content can negatively impact the credibility and professionalism of your website. Reporting these issues helps maintain a polished appearance.
- Functionality Issues: If certain features, forms, or interactive elements on your website are not working as intended, it could affect user engagement and conversion rates.
- Server Errors: If users encounter error messages such as "500 Internal Server Error" or "404 Page Not Found," these indicate server-side issues that should be investigated and resolved.
If you are having problems with the website, please contact email@example.com or by phone at (619) 644-7547, and they will assign someone to assist you.