Welcome to the GCCCD Human Resources
For employment opportunities, please click HERE.
Vision: Transforming lives through learning.
Mission: Provide outstanding diverse learning opportunities that prepare students to meet community needs, promotes a global responsibility, and fosters opportunities for all.
Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District fulfills its mission by providing
- Outstanding undergraduate education for students seeking certificates, associate degrees, and university transfer;
- Excellent career and technical education programs that prepare students for workforce entry and advancement;
- Engaging educational services that meet learners' needs in basic skills and English language proficiency;
- Comprehensive student development and personal support services that contribute to student learning and achievement;
- Partnerships and programs that promote the social and economic development of the region; and
- Community education for personal, professional, and lifelong learning.
Value Statement: Cultivate a student-centered culture of excellence, trust, stewardship, and service.
The Human Resources department oversees the following areas districtwide: Benefits, employee relations, health and safety, recruiting and workers' compensation. In addition, the HR department is also responsible for collective bargaining and implementation of labor contracts, compliance, professional development and employee evaluations.