Student Links and Forms


In order for students to receive articulated college credit, they must:

  1. Create an OpenCCC Account AND complete a Grossmont College or Cuyamaca College Application (will require Social Security Number). If students do not provide their Social Security Number when applying, or are a Dream Act/AB540 student, they will need to visit one of the college admissions offices with their parent or guardian and bring identification in order to obtain their GCCCD ID Number
  2. Earn an “A” or “B” in the course and on the approved proctored exam (if applicable)
  3. Submit a “Student Petition for Articulated Credit” form to Grossmont College or Cuyamaca College CTE Support Specialists

Important links and for students:

If you have questions or want to follow up on credit you have earned, email