- A workplace opportunity that allows students to learn an occupation and gain practical experience under the instruction of workers in a skilled trade or occupation.
- ARTICULATED CREDIT
- The ability to earn credit toward high school graduation and receive college credit toward a degree or certificate.
- ARTICULATION AGREEMENT
- Written agreement between high schools and the Community College District that a specific course content in the high school matches a specific course in the community college. The agreement states the high school course title, the college course title and the amount of credit that the student can earn if his/her grade in the high school course is a "B" or better.
- ASSOCIATE DEGREE
- Two-year degree that may transfer to a four-year college or university.
- CAREER FAIR
- A school site event exposing students to an array of careers and colleges. It allows them the opportunity to inquire and learn more about all of their options.
- A workplace paid or unpaid opportunity for students to work on-site for a specified period of time to learn about a particular industry or occupation.
- A one-on-one workplace or school site relationship during which the mentor and the student work on developing interpersonal skills, job skills, and personal qualities.
- Record of courses and grades taken at an educational institution.
- Credits you receive for taking a class.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.