- Department Dean/Chair reviews applicant pools, schedules and sets-up interviews.
- Department Chair contacts HR Partner(s) to notify them of potential new hire, directs applicant to Careers Page for timely completion of application materials.
Note: An employment application must be in place to continue the hiring process with Human Resources.
- HR Partner reviews Workday Recruiter database for completion of candidate’s online application materials.
- If candidate is applying under an equivalency, HR Partner compiles equivalency packet and sends out to Dean and Dept. Chair for approval.
- Once Equivalency packet is approved. HR Partner initiates the Onboarding Process online.
- Upon completion of the new hire’s onboarding process, HR Partner assigns Employee ID number and notifies Dean, Dept. Chair and Administrative Assistant.
- IT Department creates Network Account and new hires are notified in their Onboarding Welcome email.
- HR Partner processes new hire record in Workday.